I came up with this recipe because the thought of dirtying one more dish tonight was enough to inflict a self induced coma. These are truly the easiest Instant Pot Meatballs Ever! Don’t think for a second that just because they’re easy you’ll be sacrificing any flavor, NOPE! No flavor sacrificed here! Just tangy delicious meatballs that taste like you’ve been slow cooking them all day but in reality they were done in you’re Instant Pot in less than 20 minutes.
Did I mention you only dirty one dish? ONE. That’s a solitary numero uno!
I know, I know. Thank me later.
I am always looking for ways to cut corners to reduce the dirty dish load. Ain’t nobody got time for dirty dishes! We’re in the middle of a major kitchen remodel so the less mess, God bless! These meatballs are bringing out my inner Texan!
Here’s the skinny. All you got to do to make these tasty little balls of pleasure for your face hole is open the package of ground meat, roll them, and place them inside the pressure cooker. Little seasoning, little barbecue sauce, and cook for five minutes.
No, you didn’t read that wrong, just five minutes!
Again, you are so welcome mama!
I typed it all out in a super easy to follow recipe below. If you make them please, tag me (@instantloss), because I want to remember just how delicious they are on the regular. Make room in your dinner rotation because these are going to become a Monday Night Madness staple!
The Easiest Instant Pot Meatballs Ever!Print Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- Roll the ground beef into 1 inch balls, placing them inside your electric pressure cooker in a single layer. It's okay if the meatballs touch.
- Sprinkle the meatballs evenly with garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Then pour the barbecue sauce on top. Place the lid on the cooker and make sure the pressure knob is in the SEALING position. Using the display panel select the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK function, high pressure, and use the +/- buttons until the display reads 5 minutes.
- When the cooker beeps to let you know it’s finished, switch the pressure knob from the SEALING to the VENTING position, causing a quick pressure release. Use caution while the steam escapes—it’s hot.
- Serve warm alongside your favorite leafy green salad.