This ketogenic, heart healthy, grain free oatmeal is the perfect way to start your day! With 27 grams of fat and 13 grams of protein per serving it’s sure to put extra pep in your step so that you have premium energy to begin your day!
Instant Pot Hemp Seed No-Oat Meal tastes just like a traditional oatmeal or porridge but it is lower in carbohydrates and packed full of heart healthy nuts and seeds. It is also vegan and vegetarian friendly, catering to those with gluten and dairy sensitivities.
Since switching to more a plant-based whole foods diet I love to explore new foods that didn’t use to be a regular part of my diet. It’s expanded my picky palate and given me a better understanding of what micro-nutrient dense foods our bodies truly need to thrive!
Instant Pot Hemp Seed No-Oat Meal is full of vitamins like Vitamin A, C, Calcium, and Iron! For more delicious, heart healthy, Instant Pot Recipes, click here!
- If you are allergic to almonds you can use 1/4 cup of cassava flour instead of the 1/2 cup almond flour.
- Not everyone is a coconut fan, you can leave the coconut flakes out if that’s you!
- I like to use stevia to sweeten this recipe but not everyone is a fan of the taste. You can alternatively use 100% pure maple syrup or raw honey to taste.
Brittany Williams has taken the weight loss world by storm with her best-selling Instant Loss Cookbook. Brittany changed her relationship with food and lost an astonishing 125 pounds in a year through diet alone!
After spending a lifetime struggling with obesity, autoimmune diseases, and chronic fatigue, she truly understands the diet dilemma.
Brittany’s latest book, Instant Loss Eat Real, Lose Weight shows how to make this a sustainable lifestyle with kid and family-friendly meal! With recipes like, Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal, Cowboy Chili, and Easy 2-Minute Pork Chops. Members of her growing community have reported losing 50 and even 100 pounds themselves! This cookbook will help others achieve similar success with simple, delicious meals, nearly all ready in 30 minutes or less.
Instant Pot Hemp Seed No-Oat Meal
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts or seeds
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia extract or sweetener of choice SUGGESTION: Alternatively 100% pure maple syrup or raw honey, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Combine all of the ingredients inside of your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Use a whisk to mix the ingredients and ensure there is no clumping.
Using the display panel select the SAUTE button, normal heat. As the pot begins to heat, continue to whisk the mixture periodically as it thickens and warms, about 5 to 6 minutes.
After the no-oat meal thickens divide it into 4 equal servings and serve warm. Optionally top with your favorite fruits.
This can also be made on the stove-top over medium heat. Stir frequently for 5 or 6 minutes until the no-oat meal thickens.