Organic Olivia posted a chocolate version of these Mini AirFryer Cakes the other day and I rushed to make it with the FlavCity pumpkin protein powder because YUM!!
Most of you know that I struggle with supplemental protein powders because the ingredients usually aren’t stellar and the ones that have better for you ingredients usually taste nasty!! The FlavCity protein powder solved both of those problems, not only are the ingredients the best around BUT it tastes better than any protein powder I’ve ever tried.
Made with whole food, functional ingredients- it’s a whole smoothie in and of itself so no need to add other ingredients, just water or milk, AND it’s made with grass-fed, non-GMO whey, organic pea protein that is free of heavy metals, AND it is sweetened naturally with things like banana, stevia, and monk fruit.
For more healthy delicious quick and easy recipes, click here!
If you make this recipe, please let me know by sharing on social media with a link to the recipe and tag me on Instagram or share a review in our Facebook community! Sharing a recipe link is my love language and I’m so grateful for y’all’s support!
Mini AirFryer Pumpkin Protein CakesPrint Recipe
- 210 grams canned pumpkin puree' (1/2 of the can or 1 cup)
- 35 grams rolled oats (1/3 cup)
- 43 grams FlavCity pumpkin protein powder, or protein powder of choice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 ounces unsweetened almond or coconut milk to moisten
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Combine the canned pumpkin, rolled oats, protein powder, egg, maple syrup, and almond milk in a bowl.
- Grease three 2 cup oven safe ramekins and divide the batter evenly between them.
- Top each ramekin with 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, I use Hu brand.
- Cover with foil and airfry at 320°F for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and cook uncovered for and additional 8 to 10 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the center and comes out clean.