This Homemade Cajun Seasoning is so easy to make! You probably already have all of the ingredients inside of your spice cabinet! Store bought blends can have anti-caking agents, sugar, and MSG. Making seasonings at home is fast, can save you a bundle, and you know everything that goes into them!
Homemade Cajun Seasoning
- 2 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons fine ground sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Add all of the ingredients to a small mason jar. Place the lid on tightly and shake to combine. Label and store in spice cabinet.