I really enjoy a smoothie for breakfast. It’s easy to make, easy to clean up after, and easy to take on the go. Breakfast sets the tone of the day and I like to kick it off with something light, refreshing, and energizing. This Strawberry Mango Mint Smoothie is a delicious spring/summery drink that will leave you feeling happy and refreshed.
If you’d like to make this smoothie a meal replacement you need to add a complete protein and a healthy fat.
You can also eat your protein and fat on the side (what I prefer). I like to have a hard boiled egg or two with sea salt and a half an avocado. So yummy!
Strawberry Mango Mint Smoothie
2.5 cup Water
1 Lemon, juiced
2 cups Baby Spinach, packed
1/4 cup fresh Mint Leaves, packed
2 cups frozen Strawberries
1 cup frozen Mango
1 tbsp Organic Agave Nectar
1. Add all ingredients in the order listed to your high powered blender.
2. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Divide into four different cups and serve.
For more healthy breakfast recipes and ideas click here!
- 2.5 cup Water
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, packed
- 1/4 cup fresh Mint Leaves, packed
- 2 cups frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup frozen Mango
- 1 tbsp Organic Agave Nectar
- Add all ingredients in the order listed to your high powered blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Divide into four different cups and serve.