Air Fryer Roasted Curry Cauliflower is a smashing hit in our home. Adults and children alike will go crazy over this simple, tasty, side dish!
I love that this Air Fryer Roasted Curry Cauliflower recipe only has 5 ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. Using the air fryer gives the cauliflower a extra bit of crispiness that makes this dish extra special!
This is a great side dish or addition to any fabulous salad! Incredibly delicious and packed full of flavor these cauliflower bites are dairy and grain free! Which also means this dish is not only really darn tasty it’s Whole30 compliant and Paleo too!
For more awesome recipes, click here!
Brittany Williams has taken the weight loss world by storm with her best-selling Instant Loss Cookbook. After reaching a peak weight of 260 pounds and spending a lifetime struggling with obesity, yo-yo dieting, autoimmune diseases, and chronic fatigue, Brittany changed her relationship with food and lost an astonishing 125 pounds in a year through diet alone.
Brittany’s latest book, Instant Loss Eat Real, Lose Weight shows how to make this a sustainable lifestyle with kid and family-friendly meals—from Strawberry Shortcake Oatmeal to Cowboy Chili to Easy 2-Minute Pork Chops. Members of her growing community have reported losing 50 and even 100 pounds themselves! This cookbook will help others achieve similar success with simple, delicious meals, nearly all ready in 30 minutes or less.
Air Fryer Roasted Curry CauliflowerPrint Recipe
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- fresh parsley or cilantro, for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss until the cauliflower is coated.
- Place the cauliflower in a 5.3 quart air fryer basket and bake at 400F for 10 to 15 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, top with fresh parsley or cilantro if desired.